Author's Guideline for Paper Submission
Author's Guideline for Paper Submission:
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers including results, figures and references. Formatted papers will only be accepted for the peer-review process. Authors should have use following instruction for design the final manuscript.
(1) Manuscripts are to be submitted to the Editor-in-Chief: email@example.com
(2) Please submit a MS Word file included manuscripts and copy-right form.
(3) Please Download: IJMCS Paper Template, IJMCS Copyright Form
(4) This paper has not been published in the same form somewhere else and this paper will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
(5) The matter being added in the paper must be original work, and does not contain or include matter taken from other copyrighted sources.
(6) Publication Fee:
There is no charge for publication.
(7) Authors have to follow the deadline of manuscript submission date.
(8) Acceptance Notification will be send to the authors within 20 days from the date of manuscript submission
Note: Please note that the author can not be withdrawn the accepted paper at any condition. Authors do not send same article to the multiple journals simultaneously.